Screw Plug Heaters
Suitable for small and medium sized containers. The tubular elements are brazed or welded into a BSP bush and a terminal housing is provided for electrical connections.
INSTALLATION: The heater is screwed into a female BSP fitting in the tank or into a pipe coupling or half coupling.
APPLICATIONS: Hot water storage, fluid heating – eg. tar, asphalt, wax, oil, caustic soda, detergent, sterilising equipment, gases.
FEATURES: A compact heater for areas where over the side heaters cannot be used, for example, closed in tanks.
- can be manufactured in stainless steel, Incoloy or Titanium
- various wattages and voltages
- various element diameters
- several BSP bush sizes available – ranging from 3/8″BSP to 4″BSP
- assorted shapes – eg. trombone, u-shaped, triple loop, fold back, coiled
- several termination varieties available
- 3 phase, Star or Delta wiring options available