Evapodry Condensate Tray Heating
Evapodry Condensate Tray
Evapodry can solve this problem by evaporating the condensate from the collection tray under the split system’s compressor.
A new and improved control unit ensures a more reliable evaporation process. The probe senses condensate that has accumulated in the tray and energises the heating element. When the probe senses that the liquid has evaporated, the heating element is de-energised.
The electric heating element together with its condensate sensing probe, fits inside the collection tray as an integrated unit. All electrical terminations are inside an IP55 rated enclosure.
The condensate collection tray is stainless steel measuring 400 x 400 x 55mm deep, with the integrated heating element and control box fitted to the front.
- Heating Element 240V 1000W or 2400W
- Enclosure is IP55 rated with weatherproof ﬂexible conduit entry, and termination is by the 1 metre ﬂexible 3 core lead with a 3 pin 10 amp plug.
- Evaporation rate is one litre per hour (for 1kW unit) or 2.5 litres per hour (for 2.4kW unit) and this may vary dependent upon atmospheric conditions
- Condensate tray is stainless steel 400 x 400 x 55mm deep. Other sizes to order
- Element safety cover fabricated from perforated stainless steel
The Evapodry tray conforms to health and safety standards in accordance with Plumbing Industry Commission – Section 7 part E.