- Global organisation based in the beautiful Coffs Harbour region
- Specialist manufacturer working across a diverse range of industries
Vulcanic TEE is a progressive Company, leading the way in the production of high quality commercial and industrial elements and heating solutions. We specialise in providing custom solutions to the mining and resources sector, manufacturing, commercial refrigeration, cooking and air conditioning industries to name a few. With 40 years’ experience, we are one of the leading heating element manufacturers in Australia. Our custom designed heaters are supplied domestically and exported around the world and with our continued product expansion we have enjoyed continued growth within industry.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will work as part of the nationwide sales team to design and deliver technical proposals that suit our customer’s needs. You will also plan and conduct face to face visits with customers within your designated territory as required. As we work within a very specialised market Vulcanic TEE will provide the successful candidate with full product training.
This is a full-time position, based in the Coffs Harbour region.
- Plan and conduct sales calls and visits to existing and potential new customers
- Stimulate customer engagement through customer qualification and prospecting activities
- Answer incoming sales enquiries
- Calculate, design and provide technical proposals to our customers
- Work through the sales process from enquiry to purchase order
- Analyse the market and our products and compile a list of potential customers
To be successful in this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Customer centric focus
- Technically competent; mechanical/electrical trade or engineering qualification highly desirable
- Accurate and with a fine attention to detail
- Effective time management with the ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
- Proactive and clear communication, both internally and externally to the Company
- Quick and self-motivated learner with an inquisitive mind
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent computer skills
This a challenging and rewarding role for the right candidate. If you feel that you have what it takes to help our company to grow and develop through this key role then please apply now.
VULCANIC TEE (THERMAL ELECTRIC ELEMENTS)
FTAO General Manager