The Drysafe cabinet uses simple, yet effective technology in order to safely dry any type of heavy duty clothing. Ideal for use in the emergency services, transport industry, oil & gas industries, airports and much more.
- 240V 2400W electrically heated safe drying cabinet, supplied with 1000mm long lead and 3 pin plug.
- The cabinet is 2000 x 1000 x 600mm fitted with two front opening doors.
- Clothes are hung onto a fixed rail suspended above a heating element.
- Zero to six hour timer which controls the unit.
- Indicator lights describe the status of the cabinet.
- Tested and approved by NATA laboratory to AS/NZS 1044:1995 (CISPR 14) including amendment No.1 December 1997
- Electrical Safety Requirements testing on AS/NZS 3350.1 - 1994 including amendment 6.
- And to AS/NZS 3350.2.43 - 1996, including amendment 2 Part 2.43
Hot Box Air Blower Heaters
Hot Boxes are ideal for room heating in areas such as drying rooms, greenhouses, industrial locker rooms, low temp industrial ovens and more. Hot Box air blower heaters are available with axial or centrifugal fan setups.
Hot Boxes are manufactured with high quality Stainless Steel and standard units range from 2kW to 21kW, or we can tailor a Hot Box unit to suit your needs.
Manual reset cutouts protect the heater should the air flow be interrupted.
The Hot Box is a free standing heater suitable for wall and ceiling mounting, with relatively low noise levels. Centrifugal units are also supplied with castor wheels for ease of movement and a fan run on timer for safety. Hot Box units can also be coupled to a ducting system.
Thermal offers its standard Hot Box units for hire, find out more.
Warmzones provide instant heat and operate silently, making them cost efficient as well as useful for quiet areas such as libraries. They can be mounted and positioned for optimal heating efficiency and with the new outdoor weatherproof Warmzone, they can be used to heat almost anywhere.
Partial, spot and full heating is provided instantly - no unnecessary heating of unwanted areas.
Instant heat - expensive pre-heating is reduced - warmth is felt instantly.
Ideal for clean environments such as food processing areas.
There is negligible heat loss by convection or conduction to the atmosphere even in areas of high humidity or pollution.
Warmzones are also lightweight and easy to mount.
Thermal ceramic infrared heaters provide a reliable, economical and highly effective source of infrared heat. Because of their versatility, they can be easily adapted to solve many manufacturing problems.
In the plastics industry, banks of ceramic heaters are used in thermoforming products.
The specially designed yellow ceramic heaters are very useful in this process, as they will turn white when heated. If one ceramic heater has failed it will remain yellow, making it much easier to identify which heater is not working and needs to be replaced.
View the terms of our product warranty.